We love sharing what we know, so here’s some
information we think you’ll find useful.
Free UK delivery
- Next day shipping is free on all orders within the UK via Royal Mail; please make sure to confirm your order completion date with our customer service team.
- All orders are dispatched fully insured; and
- We can deliver to an alternative address from your billing address. Please note that your delivery address must match your billing address if you are ordering using a finance option.
Free International delivery
We ship to most countries in the world and delivery is free for orders over £500.
The estimated delivery date particular to your country will be shown at the check out.
- Deliveries to Belgium, France, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Denmark, Greece, Italy, Portugal and Spain typically take up to 3 working days.
- Deliveries to other European destinations take up to 5 working days.
- Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe typically take between 3 – 10 working days.
We use FedEx for International shipments and cannot deliver to a P.O. Box address. We are happy to send the goods by an alternative courier but would need to charge you the delivery costs. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 530 0541 for further information.
Please note that from time to time parcels may get held in customs. Any delay caused is beyond our control.
There are no import/export duties on goods shipped within the European Union.
Shipments sent outside the European Union may be subject to import duties, taxes, and admin fees which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. For details of Customs charges please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances.
About our deliveries
- All our deliveries need to be signed for, so we recommend that arrangements are made to ensure someone is available at your delivery destination.
- As a security precaution, we require that your alternate delivery address be on file with your credit card company.
- When ordering, the recipient is the importer of the product(s) and must comply with all the laws and regulations of the destination country.
Please note that your order will arrive in plain, discreet outer packaging (marked with the return address 'DM Ltd') so there's no worry if your partner sees the package before you do.
What our customers say:
"I highly recommend Vashi as a professional, very helpful and offering great products at super value. I will a little hesitant in purchasing my engagement ring online and especially not having seen it in person, this was despite there being opportunities to visit the store and view. I had a zillion questions which were all answered either by phone, email or chat and to the point where I went ahead and ordered as I had the comfort of knowing the 30 day return was available if either I didn't like it or more importantly, my now fiancee didn't like it. As it goes, she loved it. And I have to say, it looked as good in the box as it did on the website. Arrived in a very swish ring box that then sat in a very plush outer box, then in a further box where it was accompanied by the paperwork including a valuation that came with it. All in all, excellent service and would definitely recommend and would use again."
Mr Watson (Summer 2017)