Our warranty gives you:
- Professional ring resizing for life*;
- Professional ring cleaning;
- Free lifetime upgrade on all diamonds; and
- Covers all manufacturing defects.
Vashi.com purchases are void of lifetime warranty and refunds or exchanges the moment a third party jeweller attempts to work on any piece of Vashi jewellery.
Want to upgrade?
- If you choose to upgrade we offer you a full credit for the original price you paid for your diamond as a trade-in towards the purchase of a new one.
- The price of your new diamond must be at least £500 greater than the price of your original diamond.
- To qualify for the free upgrade your original diamond must be undamaged.
- The improper repair, modification or warranty service performed by someone other than by us voids this warranty.
- If you wish to upgrade your diamond by more than 10% in carat weight, it is likely that the collet on your ring will need replacing to accommodate for the larger diamond. This amendment will be charged at £100 for 18kt White or Yellow Gold and £150 for Platinum.
- A small selection of our settings, for example the Twist Four Prong, are not designed in a way that allows the collet to be exchanged, and a new setting would therefore need to be purchased to accommodate your upgraded diamond. Please call our Customer Service Team to check whether this restriction applies to your setting.
Our Diamond and Jewellery Care Guide
As this warranty does not cover any damage caused due to lack of care, excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, loss or theft we recommend you to read our Diamond and Jewellery Care Guide
- Rings can only be resized within the existing available size range. For example, a ring with sizes available of M-P can only be resized within that range.
- Solitaire rings can only be sized 3 sizes either way from the original size for free. A resize outside of this range will incur a £40 fee (inclusive of VAT).
- Rings which feature side stones will need to first be assessed by our workshop in order to obtain a quote for the cost of resizing due to the delicate nature of such work.
- Certain rings, depending on their design, can be resized only 2-3 times in the ring’s lifetime.
- Rings are non-returnable for refund or exchange once they have been resized.
- After your first free resizing, any further resizes will be charged at £40 (inclusive of VAT).
- If your item has been engraved, any re-sizing is subject to a £40 charge. Your engraving may fade in the resizing process - any re-engraving you may request will be charged at £4 per character.