We love sharing what we know, so here’s some
information we think you’ll find useful.
At Vashi.com all online payments are secure and are processed by 128 bit encryption via a secure payment gateway. Our main provider is Sage Pay (formerly known as Protx), who have achieved the highest level of compliance under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI). Sage Pay adheres to the most stringent levels of fraud screening, ensuring that your details remain secure throughout the transaction process.
For added security we employ the 3-D secure protocol. 3-D Secure is an XML-based protocol designed to be an added layer of security for online credit and debit card transactions. It was developed by Visa with the intention of improving the security of Internet payments and offered to customers as the Verified by Visa service. Services based on the protocol have also been adopted by MasterCard, under the name MasterCard SecureCode. The basic concept of the protocol is to tie the financial authorization process with an online authentication.
Vashi.com is Verisign Secured verified, using the most secure SSL technology available with Extended Validation (EV) and Server Gated Cryptography (SGC). VeriSign, Inc. is the trusted provider of Internet infrastructure services for the networked world. The ability to know and trust the parties with which you do business and communicate has become critical in the networked world. For more than 10 years, VeriSign Internet infrastructure has been at the very heart of the Internet, enabling key transactions and protecting valuable data.
The Vashi.com is McAfee secure, tested daily. This means that you will enjoy a 100% secure shopping experience as the site is certified hacker-free and protected against identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams.
Vashi.com is an active member of The SafeBuy Assurance Scheme. When buying from a SafeBuy member, you can be confident that you'll have a hassle-free online shopping experience. All members:
- Show their delivery charges and delivery-inclusive prices.
- Keep your personal information safe.
- Give their full contact details.
- Process your credit card details securely.
- Promise not to use spam.
Consumers can shop online with confidence wherever they see the ISIS (Internet Shopping is Safe) logo because it certifies that the retailer has:
- We have undertaken to trade in a manner that is legal, decent, honest, truthful and fair.
- Website and service reviewed and monitored by IMRG.
- Business, VAT and Data Protection registrations checked by IMRG.
As an online shopper with an IDIS-accredited retailer, you have the right to:
- Clear delivery information before you place your order.
- Convenient and reliable delivery service.
- Notification of any delivery limitations / conditions.
- Charges that are complete and simple to understand.
- Access to information on your order progress / history.
- Delivery within the agreed time frame.
- Helpful support with failed / late / attempted deliveries.
- Your goods arriving in good condition.
- A clear returns process, with any limitations / conditions notified prior to purchase.