How do you clean bracelets?
If you have a bracelet that you wear regularly, we recommend a gentle clean once a month to restore its sparkle. Follow the steps below.
- Add a few drops of gentle dishwashing liquid to a bowl of lukewarm water
- Soak each piece separately in the solution for 10 minutes
- Remove from the bowl and gently scrub using a soft-bristled toothbrush – one that you only use for this purpose
- Rinse well in clean, lukewarm water to get rid of residue
- Leave to air dry in a safe place or dry with a lint-free cloth to avoid any pieces of thread sticking to your jewellery
Please note that this does not apply to pearl bracelets. Pearls should not be soaked in water; instead, wipe your pearl jewellery gently with a soft, damp cloth, ideally after each wear.
It's a good idea to give your jewellery a professional clean once a year, and at Vashi, we offer this as part of our Complimentary Care aftercare service.