An Update From Vashi
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to develop, our priority is the safety of all of our staff and customers. This is not an easy time for anyone and we are closely monitoring the changing government guidelines and following them accordingly.
So much is unknown right now but what is clear is that the best way to protect ourselves and our community is to limit our interactions with others. This is why we have taken the decision to temporarily close all VASHI stores.
As a company which prides itself on having our customers co-creating with us in our workshops, this is obviously difficult for us, but we invite you to stay in touch. Our online store is operating as normal, with high safety measures being taken in our workshops. We'll continue to share our work with you in our online spaces and we're available over email, phone and WhatsApp.
If you have begun designing a piece with us or would like to, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. where we're on hand to help.
We remain hopeful that the situation improves quickly. We hope that you stay well and we send our love to all of those affected.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
The VASHI Team
Free UK delivery
- Next day shipping is free on all orders within the UK via Royal Mail; please make sure to confirm your order completion date with our customer service team.
- All orders are dispatched fully insured; and
- We can deliver to an alternative address from your billing address. Please note that your delivery address must match your billing address if you are ordering using a finance option.
Free International delivery
We ship to most countries in the world and delivery is free for orders over £500.
The estimated delivery date particular to your country will be shown at the check out.
- Deliveries to Belgium, France, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Denmark, Greece, Italy, Portugal and Spain typically take up to 3 working days.
- Deliveries to other European destinations take up to 5 working days.
- Deliveries to destinations outside of Europe typically take between 3 – 10 working days.
We use FedEx for International shipments and cannot deliver to a P.O. Box address. We are happy to send the goods by an alternative courier but would need to charge you the delivery costs. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 530 0541 for further information.
Please note that from time to time parcels may get held in customs. Any delay caused is beyond our control.
There are no import/export duties on goods shipped within the European Union.
Shipments sent outside the European Union may be subject to import duties, taxes, and admin fees which may be levied once a shipment reaches your country. For details of Customs charges please consult your own Customs authorities for the latest rates.
Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We are unable to reimburse any costs incurred regardless of the circumstances.
About our deliveries
- All our deliveries need to be signed for, so we recommend that arrangements are made to ensure someone is available at your delivery destination.
- As a security precaution, we require that your alternate delivery address be on file with your credit card company.
- When ordering, the recipient is the importer of the product(s) and must comply with all the laws and regulations of the destination country.
Please note that your order will arrive in plain, discreet outer packaging (marked with the return address 'DM Ltd') so there's no worry if your partner sees the package before you do.