VASHI is an ethical, fine-jewellery service built on a simple human truth: something you made means more than something you bought. Our Co-Creation USP puts customers at the heart of their own product and with access to a rarely seen process, our designers and craftsmen work together with each customer to guide and inspire every VASHI piece. Customers can pull up a chair to customise their design, personalise with an engraving, choose a treasured stone, or design completely from scratch.
The opportunity to be part of building both the VASHI brand and culture from the ground up is an extraordinary one that comes with great responsibility. The foundations of a unique business model are well established and there is nothing to stop us from creating something iconic both privately and publicly. Skills and experience are important but even more so is hunger, to be part of the journey and to input into the collective whole. In business, our culture ethos is, passion trumps talent and talent trumps experience- finding the right people with the right attitude putting our customer focus at the forefront of our decisions will bring success to both individuals and our organisation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Assume overall responsibility for the CDP ensuring the customer data is:
- Clean and up-to-date
- GDPR compliant
- Optimised for customer understanding
- Enhanced with external data sources where relevant
- Responsible for customer reporting across the business and identifying insight that will help to drive the business forward
- Working with key stakeholders in Marketing, Brand, E-Commerce, Stores and Product to ensure that customer insights are identified to develop world class user experiences.
- Identify the customer KPIs that should be reported to the business each day, week, month, along with insight on the changes identified week-on-week, month-on-month and year-on-year.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and manage the customer analytics roadmap.
- Help to develop personalised customer contact plans with the Trading and Merchandising Manager, Email Marketing and CRM manager and Performance Marketing Manager.
- Investigate the customer lifecycle, helping to determine the best strategy by identifying opportunities and threats where relevant.
- Work closely with the Performance Marketing and Email Marketing and CRM managers to ensure their acquisition, retention and reactivation programmes are optimised.
- Work with the relevant teams and closely with the Trading and Merchandising Manager to introduce dynamic and actionable segmentations based on marketing responsiveness and customer behaviour online.
- Liaise with third parties to understand how different analytical models/tech can be used to improve marketing performance.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record of using analytics to drive business performance online.
- Excellent planning and organisations skills are imperative, with the ability to multi-task under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines.
- A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complicated systems and data to a wide range of audiences.
- High levels of numeracy, comfortable working with large data sets.
- Clear understanding of GDPR and the implications for retail businesses.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and recommend new approaches.
- The ability to think tactically and strategically.
- High level of competency with Microsoft Office applications e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Experience of analytics software, SPSS, SQL, VBA or similar would be advantageous.
- Understanding of technology tools such as digital user experience platforms.