VASHI is an ethical, fine-jewellery service that puts you at the heart of the design and making process. We believe that something you’ve had a hand in making yourself is more powerful than something you simply buy. With a workshop in every store, we are uniquely positioned to co-create original jewellery with our customer aligned to their particular specifications and budget. Customers can pull up a work-stool and take part in the making process.
The foundations of a unique business model are well established and there is nothing to stop us from creating something iconic. Skills and experience are important but even more so is a hunger to be part of the journey and to input into the collective whole. In building this culture, passion trumps talent and talent trumps experience - finding the right people with the right attitude, the right character and a desire to work hard, be nice and fight for each other will be the difference between success and failure.
The Email Marketing and CRM Manager will play a key role in shaping the VASHI customer experience. They will be responsible for ensuring that we have a best in class direct customer communication strategy, that drives conversion. You will be the expert within the team, guiding and supporting colleagues in the delivery of highly effective email campaigns, as well as other direct communication campaigns. They will work closely with the Performance Marketing Manager and the Content team to curate engaging and impactful content across different email and CRM campaigns. They will also be working closely with the Omnichannel director and Head of CX to ensure we have the right platforms, integration and processes to roll out the communication strategy.
Role and Responsibilities
- Map the ideal customer communication journey and identify gaps and opportunities to deliver better customer communication and experience.
- Working across the brand, commerce and retail teams to develop a digital communication strategy for the different audience groups, using existing channels such as email, WhatsApp and SMS.
- Explore new channels and opportunities to better deliver content or messages to our customers.
- Create “test plans” to ensure continuous learning and optimisation of campaign performance.
- Design and roll out automated and ad hoc email campaigns based to drive customer engagement and conversion.
- Ensure email content, design and delivery are continuously optimised for maximum return. Performance management and reporting.
- Ensure all campaign performance are tracked, analysed and reported on a regular basis.
- Develop user-friendly reporting templates / dashboards to help stakeholders understand campaign performance. Collaboration and stakeholder management Supporting the team.
Skills and experience
- 3+ years of email and CRM experience.
- A talented individual who is both creative and technically savvy.
- Proficient in one or more email marketing and CRM platforms.
- Proven experience in developing and executing email marketing strategy.
- Proven experience in digital content development and delivery.
- Proven strong digital copywriting skills.
- Basic HTML knowledge is desirable.
- Experience in building web analytics reporting dashboard is desirable.
- Experience in developing and executing integrated digital marketing campaign is desirable.
- Experience in Google Analytics and other web analytics tools is desirable.