VASHI is an ethical, fine-jewellery service that puts you at the heart of the design and making process. We believe that something you’ve had a hand in making yourself is more powerful than something you simply buy. With a workshop in every store, we are uniquely positioned to co-create original jewellery with our customer aligned to their particular specifications and budget. Customers can pull up a work-stool and take part in the making process.
The foundations of a unique business model are well established and there is nothing to stop us from creating something iconic. Skills and experience are important but even more so is a hunger to be part of the journey and to input into the collective whole. In building this culture, passion trumps talent and talent trumps experience - finding the right people with the right attitude, the right character and a desire to work hard, be nice and fight for each other will be the difference between success and failure.
This person will have strong strategic and technical paid search and paid social experience and will have worked across programmatic and display channels.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage search and display activity - including targets, forecasts and budgets, daily performance analysis, optimisation and reporting.
- Manage all day-to-day activities for all-digital channels - whether hands-on or by coordinating with agencies.
- Maximise return on investment and LTV for all digital marketing channels.
- Monitor competitor activity across all digital marketing channels.
- Bring expertise that influences our evolving digital acquisition & retention strategies.
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Owns and builds key traffic-driving partnerships online.
- Ensure unified messaging and consistent branding across all marketing and communication.
- Works with internal team members and agencies to help ensure the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy works complementary to the paid search strategy.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) you must be able to analyse and improve product and site conversion rates.
- Ensure that a robust 'test and learn strategy is place to help drive optimisation.
- Input into tools and technologies required to improve digital performance.
- Integrate brand and product strategy and collaborate on creative development with brand team.
- Identification of future digital marketing trends, business models and media consumption to enable commercial advantages.
Skills and experience
- 5+ years overall digital marketing experience.
- Hands on paid search and paid social management experience, plus experience in one other digital channel (display, re-targeting, organic social, SEO).
- Google and Bing Certified.
- Agency management experience.
- Ability to collaborate, lead projects and manage stakeholders.
- Proven experience of growing a channel, whilst improving ROI.
- A data-oriented approach and close attention to detail.
- Exceptional Excel skills - comfortable with manipulating and analysing large data sets.
- The ability to manage prioritise and coordinate your own workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and excellent presentation skills.
- Highly knowledgeable in brand management and marketing communication.
- Ability to think strategically and suggest creative solutions.
- Self-starter with strong project management skills and the ability to juggle multiple, demanding initiatives concurrently.
- Ability to work confidently in a rapidly changing, fast-paced and results-oriented environment.
- Jewellery, fashion or similar luxury retail experience would be beneficial.